In order to contribute to the delivery of a comprehensive map of rail research and innovation, TER4RAIL project is undertaking a revision of R&I railway projects, aiming at stimulating the transfer of knowledge and networking for a more successful rail research and innovation.
An analysis of RAIL projects financed under H2020 has been undertaken, identifying so far a total of 179 RAIL RELATED PROJECTS, distributed among different parts of H2020 as follows:
- Shift2Rail JU
- Horizon2020 – Societal Challenges
- Excellent Science: 9 projects
- Applications in Satellite navigation: 5 projects
- Industrial Leadership: 7 projects
- SME Instrument Phase I : 38 projects
- SME Instrument Phase II: 17 projects
- Fast Track to Innovation: 5 projects
- 5G PPP: 1 project
- ECSEL: 2 projects
Download the EXCEL file below to consult all the details (last update 29/03/2019):
(Source of information: CORDIS)
Is your project not in the list? Has this information been useful to you?
Let us know! We are looking forward to hearing from you.
The TER4RAIL Team
More information on this post: contact Aida Herranz (Fundación de los Ferrocarriles Españoles) at: email@example.com.